Thursday, January 27, 2011

Clubbing. ohyeah

*Thugs thugs thugs thugs.*                                              
*Hear people screaming.*
*Cool get up attires*
*Bottoms up shots.*
*DJ scratches.*
*Girls were wild, boys gone bad.*
*Forget your problems, dance until you're sweat.*
*Get loud, scream, take all your BV out, make your night.*

 
Night life is cool. "Yeah, you got problems? Then get drunk!" Well, some people extremely rely on this which I think is not the very good idea but the BEST ever. lol. Fortunately, at the age of 17 I've been in club/bars and witnessed what is really happening in there. Well I just got exposed and irritated to screams, smoke coming out of their out of control mouth. Liberated acts got my eyes wide open conquering my effin' crazy high mind that might lead me to act so terrible. But it feels so incredibly great to do this, until you guys got finished dancing, drinking, socializing and smoking(my troupe not me) and got home tired but so high like you wanted to do this again. I said it's COOL because I got out of the box(finally, for a short time. lol) and experienced being in a zone far from my comfort. Been wild too. lol *As if it's my first time to see such acts! HAHA!! Yeah..I'm CRAZY!!! x.x






CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment