Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sober me.




Everyone was entitled to see the reality at its darkest point, because it's rare to live your life like a dream or a fantasy, or maybe it could be one's choice to live it as nice as they want it to be. But for some people like me don't have any power of creating the format of the battlefield that I could possibly cross in the future.

If I would be given the chance to be in the darkest part of reality when I was a kid, I would have took it. So that when I get grown enough, I wouldn't be afraid to fly when in my mind, I could be as high as what everyone desires to be, and I could fall straight to the base where everyone there has to cross again a lot of stages just to be in the height where they're used to. Some were unfortunate, they're not used to the difficulty of starting all over again.

... I just want to be courageous enough to love the unfair life. And to be intelligent enough to know where I belong to..

No comments:

Post a Comment